- Market continues slide, worst week in 2 years
- Stagnant jobs report helps stabilize the market- good news is bad news on Wall Street…hope is that Fed will keep low interest rates.
- 10 countries at risk to default on bad debt
- US consumers have been doing some deleveraging but near 30% in collections
- Huge debts in: Student Loans, Automobiles, and Solar Panels
- During turbulent markets, be patient, build a Watch List:
- Examples- P&G, Facebook, LinkedIn, Burger King
Subscribe to the Wealthsteading Podcast via iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/wealthsteading-podcast/id896417058
Hosted by John Pugliano. For more information visit us at: www.wealthsteading.com or www.investablewealth.com
Copyright © 2014 Investable Wealth, LLC. All rights reserved. This podcast is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation, offering advice or recommendation of any security. This podcast does not intend to provide investment, tax or legal advice. The content is strictly the observations and opinions of Investable Wealth, LLC. The information in this podcast is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. Investable Wealth, LLC is an investment advisory firm licensed in the State of Utah.