Episode 169: In this episode-
- Markets are moving up due to faith in central bank stimulus
- Listener questions: Government Retirement G funds & my sources of market data
- Ignore what they say- focusing on Apple CEO Tim Cook’s comments about growth in China
My podcast appearances this week:
– Ham Radio Fo Time Podcast: http://amateurradio15.com/44/
– The Survival Podcast discussing Technological change as a nightmare or golden age: http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/nightmare-or-golden-age
10 Wealth Building Principles: https://www.wealthsteading.com/category/wealth-building-principle/
Full archives are available at: https://www.wealthsteading.com
Subscribe to the Wealthsteading Podcast:
via STITCHER: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=53115&refid=stpr
Hosted by John Pugliano. The Wealthsteading Podcast provides stock market commentary and investment insight based on 10 simple wealth building principles.
For more information visit us at: www.wealthsteading.com or www.investablewealth.com
Copyright © 2016 Investable Wealth, LLC. All rights reserved. This podcast is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation, offering advice or recommendation of any security. This podcast does not intend to provide investment, tax or legal advice. The content is strictly the observations and opinions of Investable Wealth, LLC. The information in this podcast is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. Investable Wealth, LLC is an investment advisory firm licensed in the State of Utah.