Episode 47: My news sources are very simple.
– Firstly, I avoid visual media of any kind (ie no broadcast, cable or internet TV).
– To find the truth, I triangulate between the New York Times & the Wall Street Journal.
– Investor’s Business Daily is a good reference for current stock market trends.
– The Financial Times, Reuters, Bloomberg, The Economist, & Forbes are newsworthy.
– Go directly to the source, many government & industry groups make their data easily accessible.
– REMEMBER: everyone has an agenda, everyone is trying to sell you something.
For additional information listen to Episode 8: Decrypt Propaganda (Wealth Building Principle #8)
Listen to my Permaculture Voices podcast interview with Diego Footer reference simple strategies to start a new business from a permaculture perspective: http://www.permaculturevoices.com/podcast/simple-ideas-and-strategies-for-breaking-ground-into-a-new-career-in-permaculture-with-john-pugliano-pvp093/
Subscribe to the Wealthsteading Podcast:
via STITCHER: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=53115&refid=stpr
Hosted by John Pugliano. The Wealthsteading Podcast teaches 10 wealth building principles to help investors build wealth and attain personal freedom.
For more information visit us at: www.wealthsteading.com or www.investablewealth.com
Copyright © 2014 Investable Wealth, LLC. All rights reserved. This podcast is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation, offering advice or recommendation of any security. This podcast does not intend to provide investment, tax or legal advice. The content is strictly the observations and opinions of Investable Wealth, LLC. The information in this podcast is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. Investable Wealth, LLC is an investment advisory firm licensed in the State of Utah.